Tuesday 8 January 2013

(1) A question for the darkest hour of the night.

Dear readers,

hope you are all doing well. I would like to introduce you to my blog, which, hopefully, one step at a time will become a place where I review or let you know about moving pictures and books, which I have seen or read or will do so.

A couple of days ago I came across Rainer Maria Rilke's "Letters to a Young Poet" read by Dennis Hopper. I took his advise and I gave it a thought concluding, that I have been writing since I learnt how to do it, I hid my notebooks from my brother and sisters, and, of course, mom and dad, I still hide them, like a mouse hides its cheese in a tiny little cave. 

I asked the question, whether writing for me is a necessity, after waking up from a nightmare, where I was walking around with my head chopped off and getting madder and madder by every bend I needed to make to get somewhere, the answer was... Yes. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed that this will be a one fantastic experience for you and me! 


Yours truly,
Baiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write...